What is frequently celebrated as an innovation has been a RITTERSHAUS tradition for decades: A great dedication towards the nurturing of young talent and the professional development of experienced lawyers. Since the law, pure and simple, was never enough for us, we like to think outside the legal box. This is what we call Law+.
- Our Talent Hothouse offers graduates a training programme whether they are going through their clerkship or are about to sit the second state examinations. By providing people with interesting briefs to work on and by offering them individual coaching by a personal mentor, we ensure that their legal career is given the best start possible.
- Joining the firm while completing a PhD and working, in most cases, 50% of the normal hours is another option that is available during one and up to a maximum of two years.
- Release from duties to gain an additional professional qualification – such as that of a tax accountant or notary – for training to become a specialist lawyer and for further additional qualifications such as that of a mediator is a matter of course for RITTERSHAUS.
- EduRi offers in-house development measures as part of a company-specific training programme covering all relevant legal, business and communicative/social psychology issues.
- During annual lawyers‘ symposia you have the opportunity to actively shape the future and direction of your law firm. This is where you can present your ideas concerning the key areas to focus on and the future management of the law firm.
- Development of individual field- and industry-specific skills and ambitions through the attendance of specially chosen conferences, congresses, seminars and workshops.
- Lawyers are encouraged early on to assume responsibility for their own department as co-entrepreneurs with the aim of facilitating their admission to equity partnership.
You can find further information about the application under job offers.